Oh boy. The past few weeks have been pretty busy: Server 5.2.3, Mobile SDK 5.3.0 and now HTML5 SDK 5.3.0 AND Server 5.3.0!
This release adds server-side round trip authentication support and HTML5 round trip authentication tests, along with stream manager fixes.
For a full list of all the included features, please look below for our release notes while we take a well-deserved nap!
Edit: The Management Team of Red5 Pro would like you to know that they enforce standards of maximum efficiency and productivity. Unproductive practices and other unauthorized activities will not be tolerated. The napping incident has been addressed through appropriate disciplinary channels and the responsible parties administered a remedial espresso.
Red5 Pro Server:
- New - Round-trip authentication support and documentation. Round trip validation publish and subscribe tests added to HTML5 testbed.
- New - Support and documentation for Red5 Pro file auth validator
- Fixed - Screen share quality issues with high resolution selection. Stream Manager Proxy screen share examples - Publishing and Subscribing - added to HTML5 testbed.
- Fixed - Recording to a subscope saves files in unexpected locations (now recordings will be saved to webapp/streams/subscope)
Stream Manager/Autoscaling fixes:
- Fixed - Read stream with stats API call not working
- Fixed - Origin servers do not scale down after scaling up
- Fixed - Origin servers may count edge server connections towards autoscaling capacity
- Fixed - Stream Manager SSL Proxy issues
Updates to Webrtc tests
Added Round Trip Authentication tests:
- Stream Manager Proxy Publish, and
- Stream Manager Proxy Subscribe
- Added Stream Manager Proxy Two-Way test
- Added Stream Manager Proxy Screen Share Publish and Subscribe
To get the latest release, please login to your account and download the new build.
To upgrade your server, follow this link.
To upgrade your stream manager, follow this link.
For test applications, visit our Github page.